- David Artee is now following Mary Francis' activity 11 years ago
- Delmer Rigsby is now following Mary Francis' activity 11 years ago
- Mary Francis commented on laken beers' hunt: wisconsin buck 11 years ago
- Ernest Travis is now following Mary Francis' activity 11 years ago
- Brian Franklin is now following Mary Francis' activity 11 years ago
My husband and I have hunted together for almost 30 years and during that time we were blessed with two daughters who fell in love with hunting too. We love hunting, fishing, and all shooting sports. We manage game on 92 acres of family land, unfortunately no game proof fence, but have seen an amazing improvement in our deer over the past 10 years. We added bow hunting to our list a few years ago. My husband has a shoulder disability and was allowed to use a crossbow during bow season with a doctor's permit. When it became legal for everyone to use one during bow season, I tried it & I was hooked! I still like the compound, but there is a new dimension of excitement with a cross bow. My favorite gun in my Remington .270. In the last few years, everyone else was getting new guns. I love my "old" gun so I called Remington. Found out mine is a 1969 model, old but accurate. I have refinished the wood stock and reblued the barrel so it is clearly and forever mine! I make women's camo wear that fits and looks like a woman, but still very functional in the stand or on the ground (for "bird" hunting).